Homepage has an UNRAID community package that you may use to install homepage. This is the easiest way to get started with homepage on UNRAID.
Install the Plugin
- In the UNRAID webGUI, go to the Apps tab.
- In the search bar, search for
- Click on Install.
- Change the parameters to your liking.
- Click on APPLY.
Run the Container
- While the container is running, open the WebUI.
- Opening the page will generate the configuration files.
You may need to set the permissions of the folders to be able to edit the files.
- Click on the Homepage icon.
- Click on Console.
chmod -R u-x,go-rwx,go+u,ugo+X /app/configand press Enter.
chmod -R u-x,go-rwx,go+u,ugo+X /app/public/iconsand press Enter.
chown -R nobody:users /app/configand press Enter.
chown -R nobody:users /app/public/iconsand press Enter.
Some Other Notes
- To use the Docker integration, you only need to use the
container:parameter. There is no need to set the server.
To view detailed container statistics (CPU, RAM, etc.), or if you use a remote docker socket, `container:` will still need to be set. For example:
- When you upload a new image into the /images folder, you will need to restart the container for it to show up in the WebUI. Please see the service icons for more information.